Ask Poops, Please

Putting my two cents in.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Belmont, New Hampshire, United States

Born and bred in a small New England town, I am convinced that I know something about everything, and that my opinion matters. If only to me. Well, you'll see what I mean. And I love to knit, so you'll see what kind of things I'm doing when I should be vacuuming the living room.

Friday, September 15, 2006

Knitbob Yarnypants

Meet Knitbob Yarnypants. Buggy saw the Coffee Cozees I made for Sister and myself to take to the craft fair last weekend and requested a cozee for her juice box.

My eyes snapped open at 5:30 that morning and by 6 I was charting out two designs. Spongebob's square shape naturally let itself to the project, and while it's not my best work, I think it's kind of fun.

Bug will love it.

7 Comments:

Blogger Zonda said...

That is totally cute!! Awesome job you!! Give you 2 sticks and string and you design away!!! :)

11:52 PM  
Blogger Ceci said...

Wow! He's way pro-lookin', seriously. I love his nose and arms.

12:02 AM  
Blogger Rain said...

Poops, that rocks big time!

4:45 AM  
Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Oh my freakin' cheese! That's awesome!

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

soooooooo cute!

11:25 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

That just makes me laugh. I love the fact that it's a juice cozy... Just think, you have created a piece of functional SpongeBob art.

2:05 PM  
Blogger Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

You're a F*ckin Genius.

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Recipes