Ask Poops, Please

Putting my two cents in.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Belmont, New Hampshire, United States

Born and bred in a small New England town, I am convinced that I know something about everything, and that my opinion matters. If only to me. Well, you'll see what I mean. And I love to knit, so you'll see what kind of things I'm doing when I should be vacuuming the living room.

Friday, September 15, 2006

Notice Anything Different?

Like maybe, one less tooth? Yes, the Bug lost her first tooth yesterday! The Tooth Fairy, in a protest against the rising exchange rate for teeth has decided on a policy of gift-giving instead of cash, if the recipient is amenable. Buggy was amenable, and got a white bag with a white feather hair clip attached, and inside was a new toothbrush that blinks for one minute to time your brushing, a new tube of her own grown-up minty toothpaste, three tubes of sparkly lip gloss, and a bag of minty flossers. As the Bug said, "She must really want me to keep taking good care of my teeth."
Indeed she does, Miss Bug.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

Very sweet! The tooth fairy does something fairly similar at our house. I like this new trend!

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Recipes