Ask Poops, Please

Putting my two cents in.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Belmont, New Hampshire, United States

Born and bred in a small New England town, I am convinced that I know something about everything, and that my opinion matters. If only to me. Well, you'll see what I mean. And I love to knit, so you'll see what kind of things I'm doing when I should be vacuuming the living room.

Friday, February 16, 2007

My Needles are A'Flyin'!

I finished Bobo's hat! I didn't put a pom of any sort on the top because she always wears her hood up over her hat, but a jaunty flower (pattern courtesy of Nicky Epstein's Knitted Embellishments) on the brim finished it off nicely!

Unfortunately with Bobo, she's got this Earl Hickey thing going on with cameras. I can't seem to keep her from flinching before the flash goes off!
Currently on the needles: a hat and mittens for Bug's friend from school. I decided to time myself on this one. So far I got the hat body done and I'm ready to decrease. It's taken me 3 and a quarter hours.
Must. Go. Knit.

3 Comments:

Blogger knottygnome said...

what a cute little hat! i love flowers on hats...it's such a nice touch!

12:35 PM  
Blogger Batty said...

That hat looks even cuter with the flowers! Nice addition.

2:17 PM  
Blogger Bezzie said...

Earl Hickey Syndrome! She's just too freaking cute!!

I love the hat!!!

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Recipes