Ask Poops, Please

Putting my two cents in.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Belmont, New Hampshire, United States

Born and bred in a small New England town, I am convinced that I know something about everything, and that my opinion matters. If only to me. Well, you'll see what I mean. And I love to knit, so you'll see what kind of things I'm doing when I should be vacuuming the living room.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

New Haircuts!

So yesterday--that'd be Saturday--I took the girls to see Aunt Carla for haircuts. Emma's never had one, short of bangs trimmings, and Buggy was well overdue.
Look how cute!


I just love them so! Bug went first and we found out that her hair is getting quite thick. Still not a lick of curl to it, alas. But it does that cute flippy thing at the bottom that I love. And since she's so cute, I'm going to make her Bezzie's "Texas Forgotten Frost Toque". I have to go pick a color in a few minutes. See, I knit things other than mittens. Sometimes.



Emma did not care for the haircutting experience at all. It was her first, after all. But Carla said she's seen worse...foaming at the mouth, hyperventilating and all that. So despite the fact that I had to stand behind her and hold her head still while Carla cut her bangs, it was pretty good. And how cute is that wee pageboy? She seems to have lost all her curls in the haircutting process though. *insert sad face here* I guess her curly curls were just baby curls after all. It happens sometimes. But I saved some locks for their baby books.



In knitting news, I finished these mittens for the etsy shop, and I'm going to finish a pair today, God willing and the creek don't rise. I really like the pair that I'm working on. Wicked cute! These are made from that Elann Highland Wool that I got the other day. (Still no yarn or word from handpaintedyarn.com. I emailed them and everything...) These are celery, rose pink, and bisque. I like how the little pink and white flecks look like candies. Mmmm!

I have to go knit now! Hooray for Sunday!

2 Comments:

Blogger Pinkwool said...

Yay for haircuts! The girls look darling. :) I cut Toddling's hair the last time. Went pretty well.

LOVE the pink, cream and sage gloves!

7:04 PM  
Blogger Bezzie said...

You never know she could get those curls back.

And "if the creek don't rise?" Gah, when we get settled in NY/NJ I am soooo checking those Little House books out from the library!!! You've stirred some sort of inner hankering I have to reread those!

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Recipes