Ask Poops, Please

Putting my two cents in.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Belmont, New Hampshire, United States

Born and bred in a small New England town, I am convinced that I know something about everything, and that my opinion matters. If only to me. Well, you'll see what I mean. And I love to knit, so you'll see what kind of things I'm doing when I should be vacuuming the living room.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Waiting for Yarn

Is there anything harder? I don't get this anticipatory before Christmas, for God's sake!

I have an order in with Elann, but I opted for the cheap shipping so I don't expect that for awhile, but I do have an order with handpaintedyarn.com that should be in any day now. And I'm trying hard not to stare out the window waiting for the mailman!

I've been stashbusting this week, and I've got a pantload of mittens to show for it.

These bad boys are all for sale at my etsy shop if you're at all interested.

Now, there's a fourth pair, but I keep picking the wrong picture, so you'll have to wait until tomorrow when I show off the fingerless mittens I've finished.

The nice part about a combination stash-bust and etsy listing extravaganza is that I have usually already recouped the money for the yarn I used to make the mittens, having already sold something made from it. Usually. So this money is all gravy, baby!

It was very cold taking these pictures, BTW, only about 15 degrees out when I was photographing.

Fingerless mittens are fairly useless at that temperature. Don't tell my etsy customers!

2 Comments:

Blogger Batty said...

Those are some gorgeous mittens! And yes, waiting for yarn is sooo hard. I want my yarn when I want it, preferably for free. In a perfect world, this wouldn't be a totally deranged idea.

5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great mittens, they all look so warm and cozy.

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Recipes