Ask Poops, Please

Putting my two cents in.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Belmont, New Hampshire, United States

Born and bred in a small New England town, I am convinced that I know something about everything, and that my opinion matters. If only to me. Well, you'll see what I mean. And I love to knit, so you'll see what kind of things I'm doing when I should be vacuuming the living room.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

My New Year's Resolution

Well, for starters, I'm going to be better about blogging. I used to do it all the time and I got busy, and frequently pissed off at Blogger for glitches and such that made it take a long time to post...you get the idea.

So, I'm back, after a hiatus, and I have lots of stuff to show you! Tomorrow morning, I promise!


Here's a teaser: my first handspun!


3 Comments:

Blogger Bezzie said...

Are both those balls handspun? Impressive!!

6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet - first handspun!! Congrats!! I'm a new spinner too so I'm loving seeing what others are doing in this area!
BTW - how much weather did you get? My Dad's in Laconia!

7:22 AM  
Blogger Poops said...

We got a lot of sleet, followed by freezing rain. Made it slick, but not too bad. We've had worse!

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Recipes