Ask Poops, Please

Putting my two cents in.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Belmont, New Hampshire, United States

Born and bred in a small New England town, I am convinced that I know something about everything, and that my opinion matters. If only to me. Well, you'll see what I mean. And I love to knit, so you'll see what kind of things I'm doing when I should be vacuuming the living room.

Monday, September 25, 2006

Guest Star #1: Stuff on my Cat
This is Lilith. She is modeling my new scarf of 100% handspun angora. It is a soft fawn color, and I used bits of color in a single crotchet around the edge. It is worked up in a lace pattern called "dainty chevrons", because I am nothing if not dainty, and Lilith liked the bunny smell of it. But she wasn't crazy about the flash. Or the fact that the angora obscured her own luscious fur of which she is extremely proud, and with good reason. She consented to one picture, but a whole photo shoot was out of the question. Currently, she is having some krinkies and a sip of water from craft services. Then I believe she's going to call her agent.
Guest Star #2: the midnight farm

A lovely fellow Knittyhead made up a dishcloth from my pattern and kindly submitted her pics for my dishcloth "gallery". In case you missed it, here is the pattern, worked in variegated pinks and reds by the midnight farm, and here is another Knittyhead submission, this one from dear Yarner.
Now, if I get this post to post (cross your fingers!), I'll update you on the porch progress later.

4 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

What a lovely scarf!

5:36 PM  
Blogger Nell said...

Firstly, thanks so much for cake help - update on blog! :)

I love your cat, she is beautiful! I love torties. My childhood cat, miranda, looked very similar. And what a lovely scarf - good job!

5:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eek - until i saw the picture, i read the first line of your post & went "whaaa...??". how did i get on your blog? :) nice scarf though... xo lilith

12:52 PM  
Blogger Bezzie said...

The scarf is beautiful! And you're cat is too cute! You call them "krinkies"? We call them crunchkas!

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Recipes