Ask Poops, Please

Putting my two cents in.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Belmont, New Hampshire, United States

Born and bred in a small New England town, I am convinced that I know something about everything, and that my opinion matters. If only to me. Well, you'll see what I mean. And I love to knit, so you'll see what kind of things I'm doing when I should be vacuuming the living room.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Second Legwarmer Syndrome

I have it. I have made one for my MIL and can't get motivated to make the second one. Curses! Usually it's second sock syndrome, or SSS, and if it happens with mittens I just frog and reuse the yarn because life is too short to knit things you hate.

But I did promise these, and since I'll see her on Saturday, I'd like to get them done.

*sigh*

I'm going to go cast on now...

1 Comments:

Blogger Batty said...

It's just a leg warmer. It won't take long. You can do it!

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Recipes