Ask Poops, Please

Putting my two cents in.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Belmont, New Hampshire, United States

Born and bred in a small New England town, I am convinced that I know something about everything, and that my opinion matters. If only to me. Well, you'll see what I mean. And I love to knit, so you'll see what kind of things I'm doing when I should be vacuuming the living room.

Monday, March 26, 2007

Poops Has Got a Brand New Bag!


It might be gray and muddy out there today, but my new bag just SCREAMS Spring!



Thanks to elizabeth and Zonda for the yarn donations! The darker green is Lamb's Pride worsted from Zonda, the lighter green is vintage "Arnold Palmer 1974", the darker pink is some vintage Lamb's Pride, and the light pink is vintage again.

The pattern is called "Baby's Got a Brand New Big Bag" and it is easy and fast.

Yay for Spring!

12 Comments:

Blogger Batty said...

Gorgeous! Colorful, happy, and spring-like. Great bag.

12:48 PM  
Blogger Bezzie said...

Pretend I'm doing that James Brown-esque squeal that only he could do so well in response to your bag!

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good God! (quoting James Brown there) That is some fab spring-a-licious bag, poops!!! I wanna make one now!

1:38 PM  
Blogger Pinkwool said...

Very nice!! I loves me some pink and green. That would also be a great stash busting bag!!

2:03 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Wow! You are fast! It's not even a week since I sent the box! And you have a new bag! It's great. Ready for spring for sure!

2:13 PM  
Blogger prairiegirl said...

I LOVE THAT BAG!!!!!!!!!!! The colours are awesome and spring like! Gorgeous!

Sorry btw if this posts twice - my computer did some weird twitchy screen thing and my message disappeared.

2:45 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Gosh..do you knit in your sleep! LOL! That is absolutely Fab! Very colorful! I bet it's full of stuff now! Enjoy it!

6:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That is so pretty! Reminds me of Spring!

8:54 PM  
Blogger Bufanditas said...

That is an awesome color combination. It's so happy and springy

8:59 AM  
Blogger DeltaDawn said...

Oooooh la la! Spring indeed - how very happy! Nice bag - use it well!

9:06 AM  
Blogger maryannlucy said...

Love it!!! I want one!!

3:20 PM  
Blogger Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

Now knit yerself some Arnold Palmer Hot Pants!

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Recipes