Ask Poops, Please

Putting my two cents in.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Belmont, New Hampshire, United States

Born and bred in a small New England town, I am convinced that I know something about everything, and that my opinion matters. If only to me. Well, you'll see what I mean. And I love to knit, so you'll see what kind of things I'm doing when I should be vacuuming the living room.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The American Not-So-Idle

I've been busy knitting, never fear. I don't let little things like parades and cookouts still my needles for long.

I am two mittens away from finishing my 12 mitten order. I have the body and sleeves of the Chinese-style sweater ready to block before seaming.

And in between, I bash out a baby hat for charity. I've got four done this time. The first three are made from that Madrid yarn I got at Webs. It's an acrylic/viscose blend and it's very bouncy and sproingy to knit with. The last one is from Encore acrylic/wool blend. I got the variegated yarn at Webs too. I told you I had a lime green in the stash that would match it!

That's all for today.

5 Comments:

Blogger Zonda said...

Go you! Cute little hats! :)

10:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The cable hat is so darling! If I may ask, where did you get the pattern?

8:19 AM  
Blogger knottygnome said...

those hats are really adorable, but may i be permitted to say that i am scared of dolls and your pictures creep me out a little?

9:26 AM  
Blogger Batty said...

One is cuter than the next! They are all utterly adorable.

9:30 PM  
Blogger Rebel said...

oh man! pretty pretty hats. Those are going to be some lucky babies. - zuma

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Recipes