Ask Poops, Please

Putting my two cents in.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Belmont, New Hampshire, United States

Born and bred in a small New England town, I am convinced that I know something about everything, and that my opinion matters. If only to me. Well, you'll see what I mean. And I love to knit, so you'll see what kind of things I'm doing when I should be vacuuming the living room.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Ask Poops....Please!

It’s my Blogaversary and I’m having a party!

Well, less of a party and more of a contest, really.

Wanna play? It’s easy!

All you have to do to enter the contest is Ask Poops, Please! Go ahead, ask me anything. Is there something you’ve been dying to ask me? Some mystery of the universe you’d like discussed? Perhaps you just want to test my powers of Google-Fu.

Fire away!

To enter, respond to this post with a comment. Your first sentence should read “Can I ask you something?” and then follow it with your question. Then give me your email addy so that if you’re the big winner, or any one of the little winners, I can contact you for more information. (Of course I would never dream of posting that info here, nor will I sell it or use it for any personal gain, I promise!)

All entries must be received by April 7th. That’s a week from this Saturday, and the day before Easter for anyone keeping track. I will pick the winners Sunday night and there will be much celebrating and rejoicing on Monday, the first day of my new Blog Year.

All the questions will be saved until needed, and I’ll pull them out one at a time and answer them personally in a witty and entertaining post.

So, how do you win? Well, I’ve thought long and hard about this, and there are two grand prizes to be won. One goes to my favorite question and is chosen by me and me alone. The second grand prize is selected from the remaining entrants quite at random by one of my lovely assistants. (I’m going under the assumption that most of my readers are knitters, and have lovely knitting related prizes. If you’re a reader and not a knitter, just mention that when you submit your question and I’ll see what I can do to accommodate your special needs.)

And there will be a little prize for everyone just for playing along! How’s that for fun?

So go on! What are you waiting for? Ask Poops….Please!

Oh, yeah, I am saving all the questions until after the contest ends. But y'all are just cracking me up and giving me many fun things to write about! Keep those cards and letters coming!

15 Comments:

Blogger DancesInGarden said...

Can I ask you something?

Why is it, that when I buy boxes of kleenex in bulk at Costco, whenever I myself have a runny nose there is no kleenex to be found? And I have a bonus question:

Can I ask you something? Would it be wrong to knit a toilet roll cover for the roll I have to carry around with me because I can't find any kleenex?

10:04 AM  
Blogger knottygnome said...

Can I ask you something?

Why do birds suddenly appear, everytime you are near?

knittyboard ID: knottygnome

10:05 AM  
Blogger Bezzie said...

Can I ask you a question?

Boxers or briefs?

11:22 AM  
Blogger SuzannaBanana said...

Can I ask you something? Why are the reflections in the raindrops on my windshield upside down? I know I used to know the answer, but I don't know it anymore.

Happy Bloggoversary!

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I ask you something?

How did you come to name your blog?
I think this is a very interesting title due to the other names of knitting blogs.

3:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy happy blogiversary!

How come everyone is being so shy? Are you hiding all of the comments?

Also, how come little elves don't come and weave in my ends for me while I'm sleeping even though I keep asking them to?

Furthermore, what will the next year of Ask Poops bring?

3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I ask you something?

Is 42 really the answer? ;)

Happy Bloggiversary!

Sade

(mail contact on blog!)

3:59 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

If you "cannot fathom knitting a motorcycle" is there anything you would do on or with one? For example, I would never ride one, but I would pose for a picture next to one but not in a knitted bathing suit!

6:15 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

Can I ask you something?

Why does the British line of succession have a gazillion people on it? Don't you think that 10... or 20.. or even 30 people would be quite enough?

8:16 AM  
Blogger Batty said...

Happy Blogiversary!

Is that a picture of an actual cake you have encountered in person?

I know, it's not the best question ever, but it's Friday, it's Lent, I'm fasting, and I'm HUNGRY!

7:04 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Can I ask you something?

How do you always know the right answer for everything (especially on the knittyboard)? Are you an evil genius or just a superhero?

Cause it's freaking me out...

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I ask you something? How do you store your stash? I have a couple (more than a lot) plastic bins but I need more space. Any suggestions? greatings Jenneke

8:24 AM  
Blogger Hungryfroggy said...

Can I ask you a question? What do you think is the secret ingredient in yarn that makes it more potent than any kind of drug known to man?

5:02 PM  
Blogger KnitMommy said...

Poops, Can I ask you Something? Why is the sky blue, the grass green(in some places,:( ), and the sun yellow? Happy Blogaversary! That is sooo awesome! I hope that I can acomplish the same achivement!! KnitMommy aka Tasha

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I ask you something?

As a Mommy - what is your favorite part of watching your kids get older?

I'm a new Mommy and I am so overwhelmed that I feel like I am missing everything!

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Recipes